Need Help: Questions@RemoteControlRoom.Users-Groups.com
| Mission Statement of the Renewables Remote Control Room Users Group|
To provide an open forum through conferences and technological aids, to the Owners/Operators of Remote Control Rooms for Renewables working toward best practices and highest standards of work management, communications, and coordination in:
- Environmental Stewardship
- Grid Reliability
- Plant Availability
- Standard communications practices both electronically and verbally
- Coordination between companies who are interacting both in the field and control room to control room
- Excellence in process safety and process control
- Advocacy with Grid Operators, RTOs (Regional Transmission Organizations), BA (Balancing Authorities), etc.
- Advocacy with regulatory organizations such as FERC, NERC, OSHA
- Standards in data capture and availability calculations
- dispatching people from long distances
Controlled by Users
| Supported Within This Users Group|
Anyone who has a control room where it is used to remotely operate renewable assets.
Centralized Control Room
Regional Control Room
Power Plant Control Room
Site Map: this is an outline format of the menu options in the black navigation bar at the top of this page.
Copyright © 2007 Users-Groups.com All Rights Reserved.
Last Modified: 2007.04.08 17:32:58 Pacific Time